- Students should arrive at the school at least ten minutes before the Assembly.Soon after the Assembly bell,the school gate will be closed and the late comers return home at the risk of the parents / guardians.
Noone who has been absentor late may be admitted to class without Principal’s Permission.
Those who are absent on the opening day after each vacation will be fined Rs25/-per day and Rs10/-for those who absent them selves without leave letter on rest of the days.
- No leave of absence is granted without aprevious application in writing from the guardian.
- If any unauthorized absence exceeds fifteen calendar days, the defaulter’s name will be struck off the rolls and considered with drawn.
- St.Francis students should be have in a gentlemanly manner on their way to and from school.They are reminded that the school is judged by their conduct.
- English shall be spoken at all times in the premises by the students and teachers.
- . Students should take good care of their books and personal belongings.Each article should be marked with the pupil’s name,admission number and class.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost.We discourage children wearing ornaments and bringing any expensive article to school.
- The School Diary should be brought to school daily.Magazines,newspapers,etc.are not to be brought to school.
- All children are expected to bring tiff in with them for the noon recess.
- Students shall not offer gifts or presents to their teachers.
- Any damaged one to the school property should be made good by the pupil concerned.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to see their children or to visit teachers or to enter the school veranda during school hours.
- All home works should be done neatly and the day’s work always dated.
- All the students are expected to take an active partinall co-curricular activities.
- Students should treat others respectfully and are responsible for other’s good name.Calling nickname,spreading rumors,etc.are strictly forbidden.
- No student is allowed to leave the school premises during the school hours or recess without the explicit permission of the Principal/ Vice Principal. No child will be sent home even if any urgent need arises, unless a duly authorised person comes to fetch him/her with a note of authority from the parents.
- Use of mobile phone by the students is forbidden in the school.